White Chocolate Blondies
If you love white chocolate, these blondies are for you!
- 1 cup butter
- 8 ounces white chocolate
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- white chocolate chips
- Melt the butter and 8 oz of white chocolate together.
- Add the sugar and mix well (it may not fully combine).
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix to combine.
- Fold in the flour and salt.
- Pour into a prepared 8x8 or 9x9 pan, sprinkle white chocolate chips on top, and bake at 350 degrees F for 45-55 minutes.