These cinnamon sugar cookies are fluffy on the inside, and crisp on the outside! Best served with milk!
- 1 ¾ cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tarter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt.
- Beat the butter and 1 cup of sugar until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add the eggs, milk, and vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture.
- Mix the 3 tablespoons of sugar with the 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Scoop the cookie dough into the cinnamon sugar, and roll in the mixture.
- Flatten slightly, and bake for 8-10 minutes.