Peanut Butter Cookies
Who doesn't love a good peanut butter cookie? These cookies have a crisp outer texture, but are soft on the inside, and full of peanut butter flavor!
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup shortening
- ¼ cup butter softened
- 1 egg
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- 1 ¼ cup flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Combine the sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, shortening, and butter in a bowl. Mix them together until it is smooth, lighter in color, and looks fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla, mix to combine.
- Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, and mix to combine.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop the dough onto a cookie sheet. Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool, then enjoy!