Peanut Butter Brownies
These fudgy brownies are swirled with peanut butter, resulting in a decadent, delicious brownie!
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup- 1 cup peanut butter (all on your preference of how much peanut butter you want in your brownies)
- Combine the melted butter, vegetable oil, brown sugar, and sugar in a bowl. Use a whisk to mix it, and mix it for 1 minute
- Add the eggs and vanilla. Use the whisk to mix it for another minute.
- Fold in the dry ingredients. Fold them in just until it is all combined. Don't overmix it!
- Pour half the batter into a greased (or lined with parchment paper) pan. I use a 10x10 pan, but you can also use a 9x9 or a 9x13 as they are more common.
- Add dollops of peanut butter, use as much as you want. Pour the rest of the batter on top, then more dollops of peanut butter. Swirl the mixture around with a butter knife so that the peanut butter starts to incorporate into the brownies.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes. They are done when you insert a toothpick, and it comes out not completely clean, but comes out with some crumbs, not just batter.