No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
This no churn ice cream is super simple to make and perfect for hot summer days.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract (or 1 vanilla bean)
- pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vodka OPTIONAL
- Start by whipping the heavy cream to a medium to stiff peak.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and beat it in until it is combined.
- Add the vanilla extract (or a whole vanilla bean), salt, and the OPTIONAL vodka.
- Stir all of that in to combine
- Pour the mixture into a freezer safe container and put it inthe freezer for at least 6 hours.
- Scoop, serve, and enjoy!