Kitchen Sink Cookies
Kitchen Sink Cookies have EVERYTHING but the kitchen sink in them!
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Add in options: chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, butterscotch chips, caramel chips, mini marshmallows, peanuts, potato chips, pretzels
- Beat the sugar, brown sugar, butter, and cream cheese together until it pales in color and is fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla, mix well to combine.
- Add the flour and baking soda, mix well to combine.
- Add whatever you want to your cookie! The options are truly endless.
- Scoop out into 1.5 or 2 ounce portions, or a large cookie scoop. Put them on a tray and into the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Roll them and flatten them slightly on a sheet tray. Bake at 350 degrees F for 9-11 minutes.
- You can drizzle chocolate or caramel on top and sprinkle with some sea salt.