Inside Out Cookies
These chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips are gooey and delicious, the perfect inside out cookie!
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- white chocolate chips or chunks
- Mix the sugar, brown sugar, butter, and cream cheese together until it is well combined and lightens in color.
- Add the egg and vanilla, mix until it is well combined.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda, mix until it is well combined.
- Add the white chocolate chips or chunks, measure this with your heart.
- Scoop out into about 2 ounce portions and put on a sheet tray. Refrigerate the dough for at least 2 hours.
- Put the cookie doughs onto a sheet tray, flatten them slightly, and bake at 350 degrees F for about 10-12 minutes.
- Allow them to cool, and enjoy!