Fruit Loop Treats
An easy to make treat that the kids will love!
- 8 cups (1 box) Fruit Loop cereal
- 20 ounces mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Prep a 9x13 pan with nonstick spray- spray it liberally!
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add the salt and vanilla to the butter as it melts.
- Once the butter is melted, add the mini marshmallows. Stir it carefully and continuously until the marshmallows are melted down
- Pour your fruit loops into a large bowl and pour the melted marshmallow mixture into the bowl. Mix it until the marshmallow coats the fruit loops. You want to do this rather quickly, as you want the marshmallow to stay warm so it’s easier to work with.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared pan and press it down.You can spray your hands with the nonstick spray to do this. Let the fruit loop treats cool completely, then you can cut them up and serve them.