- Mix the butter, cream cheese, sugar, and brown sugar together on high speed until it lightens in color and is smooth.
- Add the egg and vanilla.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda until it is all combined.
- Add the milk chocolate chips and dark chocolate chips, mix to combine.
- Wrap the cookie dough in plastic wrap, and put in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Divide the cookie dough into 2 ounce portions (or a large cookie scoop). Roll them in the mini semi sweet chocolate chips. Place on a sheet tray and flatten.
- Bake them at 350°F for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow them to cool, then enjoy!
If you want to make smaller cookies, weigh them out into 1 ounce portions, and bake for 8-10 minutes instead. You will get about 32 cookies this size.