Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Chocolate and peanut butter lovers will love this cookie! Fair warning- they are highly addictive!
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 10 ounces peanut butter chips
- 5 ounces chocolate chunks
- Mix the butter, cream cheese, sugar, and brown sugar together until they are well combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla, mix it well to combine it.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda. Mix itmall together until it is just combined. Add peanut butter chips and chocolate chunks last and stir those in by hand.
- Wrap the dough in saran wrap, and let it sit in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Once the dough has chilled, you can weigh the dough out into 1 ounce or 2-ounce portions. You can alsoj ust use a cookie scooper if you want.
- Lay them out on a cookie sheet and press them down slightly.
- For the 2-ounce portion cookies, bake them for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees F. For the smaller size cookies, bake them for 7-9 minutes at 350 degrees F.