Chocolate Chip Muffins
We all need a little chocolate added to our breakfast, so add it with these chocolate chip muffins! These muffins are dense and full of chocolate chips.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Prepare some muffin pans by lining every other cup with a cupcake/muffin liner.
- Melt the butter, then add the sugar and mix it well until it is combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix it well to combine them.
- Fold in the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and milk.
- Add the chocolate chips last and fold them in.
- Scoop the muffin batter into each liner. I did about 2 heaping scoops.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 5 minutes, then turn down thetemperature to 375 degrees, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Let them cool for a minute in the pan, then take them out of the pan to cool completely.