These easy banana cupcakes are perfect with a chocolate cream cheese frosting! Simple recipe, but a truly delicious dessert!
- Mix the eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla, buttermilk, and bananas together until they are combined.
- Add all of the dry ingredients, mix until well combined.
- Scoop into a prepared cupcake pan lined with cupcake liners, and bake at 350° for about 15-18 minutes.
- Let the cupcakes cool for a couple minutes, then take them out of the pan to cool completely.
Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
- Mix the cream cheese and butter together until it is very smooth.
- SLOWLY add the powder sugar and cocoa powder. Mix until smooth.
- Frost your cupcakes, and enjoy! Store in the fridge if not being eaten right away.
If you don't have buttermilk, use 1 cup of regular milk and 1 tablespoon of white vinegar.